Your health is our utmost priority. We’d like to reassure you that our Invisalign Providers are trained to take all necessary measures to protect their staff and you, so that you feel as safe as possible when visiting their practice. Below are some easy steps that can help prepare you for your next appointment.
Before your appointment if you are displaying any signs of COVID-19 (a fever, a dry cough, fatigue), are unwell or self-isolating, please reschedule your appointment. Always remember to shower and wash your hands thoroughly before leaving home and visiting the practice.
Arriving for your appointment please be punctual and arrive at your scheduled appointment time to avoid additional patients in the waiting room. Please also:
- Arrive alone
- Avoid bringing bags with you
- Bring your own face mask or use one provided in practice
- Upon entering, disinfect hands and then fold your hands together so you avoid touching anything
- Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from other staff and patients, including the reception counter
- Do not use a mobile phone
- Avoid using the bathroom
- Follow any additional safety instructions displayed in the practice
After your appointment:
- Please pay via contactless if possible
- Disinfect your hands and leave straightaway
- If you feel unwell in the days after your appointment, especially if you have developed a cough or fever, please call the practice
Thank you for your support in keeping everyone safe and healthy.